I encourage comments that are relevant to the post at hand. All comments are moderated. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of this blog or any guest bloggers.
I will not tolerate
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will not be deleted, unless that profanity serves no purpose other than to insult someone else.
- Comments which include spam or contain excessive profanity, personal attacks on any person, or which name individuals or advocate violence will not be posted.
- Ableist, gendered, homophobic, racial, and transphobic slurs will be deleted.
- Threats of violence or death will be deleted.
- Irrelevant ad hominems will be deleted.
- Comments containing one or more of the following:
- That is not Christian Science.
- No Christian Scientist would do that.
- You didn’t give Christian Scientist a chance, really understand it, or make it your own.
- You didn’t practice Christian Scientist properly.
- These stories are exceptions, my experience in Christian Science is different!
- People die in hospitals too!
- Arguments that Christian Science really is a “science”
Unless otherwise noted, comments will be automatically closed on posts after 60 days.
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice, and/or turn off comments on posts/pages as I see fit. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.