I think my Sunday School teachers should be grateful that the internet wasn’t as prevalent when I was in their classes… Or maybe I should be grateful, I suspect I would have had a LOT more conversations w/the Sunday School Superintendent.
- Not a fan of Jesus at Godless in Dixie
- Fascinating Womanhood: Pandora’s Box at Defeating the Dragons
- I’m not totally sure what to make of the incredibly apologetic Christian at The Perspective Collector
- Pentagon Leaders Met with Collaborator of Preacher who Proposed ‘Military Takeover’ of the Government via the Huffington Post Blog
- Blood Sacrifice and Magick at UPHONNIQ
meme via Facebook