I think my Sunday School teachers should be grateful that the internet wasn’t as prevalent when I was in their classes… Or maybe I should be grateful, I suspect I would have had a LOT more conversations w/the Sunday School Superintendent.
- Not a fan of Jesus at Godless in Dixie
- Fascinating Womanhood: Pandora’s Box at Defeating the Dragons
- I’m not totally sure what to make of the incredibly apologetic Christian at The Perspective Collector
- Pentagon Leaders Met with Collaborator of Preacher who Proposed ‘Military Takeover’ of the Government via the Huffington Post Blog
- Blood Sacrifice and Magick at UPHONNIQ
meme via Facebook
5 thoughts on “what I’ve been reading – thought provoking blog posts”
How dare you, blasphemer! 😉
Welcome to the blog.
Hahaha. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Hey, that was really funny and extremely interesting!!! If you could check out my blog, I really think you’d enjoy it, I’m just trying to get started and you seem like a nice person to have reading my blog! Thanks xoxo
Thanks. I’ll check out your blog, if anyone reads that post (and anything else I post on here) and comes away with the impression I seem “like a nice person” they’re worth checking out. 😉
I just tried commenting on your blog, but it wouldn’t let me enter my e-mail address.
Comments are closed.